As everyone is fully aware by now, Covid-19 is probably the worst virus that the entire world has ever come across.
As a responsible group, we are trying to do our best to keep our members, customers, staff and families as safe as possible in this unprecedented time.
On the 23rd March 2020, the Prime Minister asked all removal companies to stop activities and stay out of peoples homes, we did this just as many others also stopped.
On the 11th May 2020, the Prime Minister announced that he would relax restrictions on Removal Companies entering people homes to aid in their relocations, these were put in place on the 13th May 2020 along with Health and Safety guidelines for us to follow.
For the foreseeable future, we will asking members to take the following precautions to safeguard everyone that is involved in your move:
- Contact you prior to commencement to check if anyone is showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Request that all internal doors are open and surfaces and possessions are cleaned prior to the move starting.
- No staff member will be present that is showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Staff will regularly wash and/or sanitize their hands.
- We ask that only one person in the household be present during the move, but maintain a minimum of 2 metres distancing at all times.
- As far as possible we will work in the same 2 man teams to minimise the amount of people we come into contact with.
- Bring their own drinking and eating facilities, but we do request access to to a power socket to make hot drinks.
Working under these conditions will be a challenge in the short term, but will help keep everyone as safe as possible.
Should you have any questions, please call or email us for further clarification.